Sheraton Batumi Hotel
28 Rustaveli Street, Batumi, 6000, Georgia
Phone: (995)(422) 229000
4.7/5 (46 reviews)
Warm welcome at the Sheraton Batumi Hotel
We look forward to welcoming you to the Sheraton Batumi Hotel, your home away from home while visiting the charming city of Batumi - the pearl on the Black Sea Coast.
Surround yourself with the best of Batumi thanks to our convenient location right in the heart of the city, just next to the famous Batumi Boulevard with its long promenades alongside the Black Sea beach and 5-10 minutes walking distance from the Old City. We are also only 15-minute drive away from Batumi International Airport and the Central Train Station.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 46 verified guest reviews
98%of our guests
recommend this hotel
at check in we were told that by hanging the eco tag on our rooms door knob which indicates no new towels,bed covers for the next day we would earn an additional 500
points which we did. at check out we were
told since we did not fill out a separate sheet
we did not qualify for the extra points.
we asked to talk to the manager and mentioned to her that we put out the eco tag
and didnt have any fresh bed covers,towels or shampoos to no avail. her name is sopho megrelishvilli.this type of behavior is not worthy of an otherwise excellent five star hotel.
- Check in: 3:00 PM Check out: 12:00 PM
- Free parking for customers (Limited)
- Beachfront location and walking distance to city centre
- Penthouse and Terrace Suites with Sea View
- Sheraton Fitness
- SPG Category 3
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel
- Club Lounge to enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening drinks. (Kindly be advised that due to the maintenance works Club Lounge, will be temporarily closed from 1st of November until 12th of November.)
- 9 meeting rooms for up to 1,000 guests
- Sheraton SPA
- Sheraton Sleep Experience
How to find us
The hotel is located on the seafront of the Black Sea, close to Batumi's downtown with convenient access to the airport.
- Batumi Boulevard
- Batumi International Airport
- Tennis Courts
- Botanical Garden
- Gonio-Apsaros Fortress
- Mtirala National Park
- Petra Fortress
- Adjara State Museum
- National Drama Theatre
- Batumi Port
- Batumi Railway Station (Makhinjauri)
- Batumi Piazza
How To Get Here
Dine with a view
Enjoy culinary delights with your friends and colleagues by the Black Sea. The choice of dishes and refreshments will ensure your experience is a positive one.
- Sunflower Restaurant
- Veronica Restaurant
- Lobby Bar
- Pool Bar Jasmine (Seasonal)
- Club Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Your meetings in Batumi
7 meeting spaces and a Grand ballroom for up to 1,000 guests. Trained staff to assist you with any needs for your events.
- 7 conference spaces and a ballroom
- Events up to 1,000 guests
- Dedicated team of meeting specialists
- Latest conference technologies
- Wide range of catering food and coffee breaks
- Join SPG Pro